For Oral Interview
- Tell us about yourself. Ensure you share any leadership experience you may have had here also.
- How would you describe your ideal job or organization?
- Do you have actual experience in this field?
- From Your CV, we notice that you didn’t work for a long time, What happened?
- Why Did You Leave Your Last Employment or Why Did You Leave Company ZYX?
- Why are you leaving company XYZ?
- From Your CV, we notice that you changed jobs too fast, Why?
- Why Should We Hire You
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Or 10 year?
- Have you ever had an integrity issue? Tell Us what Happened?
- Have you ever had conflict with your superior or colleague before?
- What motivates you or what drives you?
- When you look back at your career journey, do you have any regrets? Or What would you do differently, if you were given an opportunity to do again?
- What’s your greatest Strength or what’s your greatest Weakness?
- If you were offered this job today, can you resume tomorrow?
- How Much Would You want to be paid?
- Do You Have any Questions?
Steeple Global Services(steepleglobal.com) is a Business and Management Consulting firm based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Nigeria! We set up new businesses(like Malls, Supermarkets, Lounges & hospitality organizations, Pharmacies etc) and restructure existing ailing & struggling businesses into profit making ventures. We also partner with business owners to manage their organizations for them especially if they are absent by reason of still being in active employment or out of their business locations). Additionally Steeple Global provides full spectrum Human Resources services including recruitment, Train & Supply Services to organizations, Career Training & Development courses to employees and persons who want to develop themselves in employability, business and other entrepreneurial skills. We also recruit, train and manage(outsource} employees for organizations and businesses through our business and management consulting firm http://old.steepleglobal.com ) based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.